• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It's Official

hondo

VIP Member
I am the new Guinness 60 day Snowmobile Journey World Record Holder... 12,163 miles. ;)!

I received the Letter and Certificate today.

Now I need to write a letter to Guinness and have them send me another certificate and letter with my last name spelled correctly!!! :o|

In the citation, I will also request that they include the snowmobile: 2005 Yamaha RS Venture. ;)!

Also they need to update their website with the new information and also give me credit in the new adjudicated records section.

Having said all that; I have the paper!

Thanks to all that followed along and provided support.

Yamaha too, has a new World Record!!!

Certificateandletter.jpg

wow congrats hondo. thats really impressive. i thought i put on a lot of miles this year. i put on 3223 miles all year. thats just insane. nice job hondo!! :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :yam: :yam: :yam:

Congratulation!!! That's some effort you put into this "project"! Well deserved, and it's been great following your mileage/guinness thread over the vinter! ;)!

Now Yamaha better give you a new sled for all the free advertising you have done for them IMO!!! :winter:

Thank you Guys,

Needless to say I am a very "Happy Camper"!

I appreciate your acknowledgements.

I'm glad you all could be part of history being made by myself and one heck of a machine; 2005 RS Venture!!! ;)! ;)! ;)!

Drink one for me and Yamaha... :Rockon:

Congrats .....and you didn't even have to do anything gross, dangerous or disgusting....like riding a 2 smoke!!!!

What was the old record.
Does it have to span a 60 day period?

Thats awesome, if you get another season next year like you had next year you'll be around 50k....wow thats crazy.

Back