• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jimmy Blaze has his 2007 Phazer on Ebay

I wonder how many times that sled has been recked!
I hope they let the new owner know not everyone can do back flips on the sled! lol :Rockon:

no4smoke said:
I wonder how many times that sled has been recked!
I hope they let the new owner know not everyone can do back flips on the sled! lol :Rockon:
Awe come on, now you just ruined it for me! I was going to bid on it just so I could do backflips too! LOL :drink:

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT A SLED THAT IS SO CLOSELY INVOLVED WITH YAMAHA HAS A SUPERCHARGER ON IT? I SAW JIMMY AT A YAMAHA DEMO RIDE TWO YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS BACKFLIPPING A NYTRO. MAYBE THEY ARE LEARNING THE SUPERCHARGER END OF LIFE FOR FUTURE SLEDS?? JUST A THOUGHT

I think I read somewhere that he uses the supercharged sled in places that are higher altitude and the regular one at sea level as he needs the power.

Exactly correct on the super charger. I saw him in Revelstoke doing flips on the supercharger, and at sea level he does not use it.

Jimmy used the Supercharger to break the back flip record last year it is an MPI and MAck was on the stunt junkie TV show with Jimmy last year when they broke the record. Jimmy ran the Supercharger at the X-games last year but he switched to a Nytro for X this year and finished 5th.

well the charger allows him to no have to worry about the lag in the phazer with a turbo and if there is lag you cant predict the power and spin of the track to be used as a gyro for the back flip

Back