• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just a note to say thanks to all the guys who helped me here

taken

Extreme
I wanted to post to tell everyone who helped me, THANK YOU! I've been using forums for years for every thing I get into and buy. AV forums for my flat screen and stereo purchase and set up, Ford Jeep Dodge VW Volvo for cars I've had, guns, ATV's, sleds, computers, RV's, and boats. Multiple for each interest as well. And of the maybe 20 or so forums I've been active in over the last 10 years, I've never met a nicer group of guys than here. Not once was I told that "search is my friend." Even when I was asking questions that had been covered before like about darting. How common is that on a Yamaha forum! Anyways, thanks again for the help buying and setting up my sled. The season is winding down here, but I get the feeling that the research I've done here this year will really reward me next season!!! :rocks:

:Rockon: So true. Been on here I think since '05 and have learned so much and traded info and can honestly say not one person has steered me wrong in that time. Great site with great people.

Dead on!! The site is addicting for all of us. When somebody asks what am I looking at, my wife will quickly say "Ty Forum" - so cool!!!! ;)!

I would have been completely lost on my sled without this site. Awesome, friendly, helpful people on here that helped me get this beast dialed in and running way better that when I first owned it. I try to pay it back as much as possible and throw in my expeiences to help others out.

Said it befoe and I'll say it again This Site Rocks!!! :Rockon:

Ak Yammy said:
I would have been completely lost on my sled without this site. Awesome, friendly, helpful people on here that helped me get this beast dialed in and running way better that when I first owned it. I try to pay it back as much as possible and throw in my expeiences to help others out.

Said it befoe and I'll say it again This Site Rocks!!! :Rockon:
Couldn,t have said it any better!!! ;)!

Back