• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just ordered Viper LTX SE

awolb69

Extreme
I signed up tonight to be one of the test pilots next year! Ordered a Viper LTX SE in red. The 137" skid sounds like the way to go for myself. Im currently on an '11 Nytro XTX with the 144" skid and think that's a bit too much length for flatlander trail riding. Really stoked about this sled! Its almost as if Yamaha asked me personally what I wanted in a sled. I have liked the AC Procross since it came out and considered buying one but the drivtrain and clutch issues concerned me. With the Viper I get the awsome 3 banger Nytro engine with Yammi's tried and true clutching wrapped in the sled that I love so much. And I won't have to buy a new suit now. Selling price was $12,099. Comes with 3 yr YES extended warranty, Viper jacket, Viper roller bag (not sure what the hell that is), and a Yamalube care package (dont really know what that is either).

I had to bite the bullet. Put my order in for a LTX-SE in Blue. Will also be one to try it. I have to talk to my dealer about the purchase price on what I paid compared to what I seen in previous posts. If these sleds are produced in North America then there is no reason for a 2500.00 difference in Canada> :o| :o|

Well, my Nytro is gone to a new home. What to do now?

Think I'm going to order a new Viper. I ride mostly in MN so I'm thinking the 136. Anybody want to add their two cents? I will be taking it out west a couple times.

Hard call.

I phoned my dealer today to discuss what he thought of it, and possibly "pencil" in a deal.

He said he that Fit n Finish weren't quite there, but again, these were prototypes, and that it'd likely improve for production.
He should have one soon, but not in time for a ride on the snow.

I'm thinking of the LTX-SE too, and he didn't have prices for me.
Told me I have until the 19th or 20th of April to take advantage of the "Spring Order".

I really like the sled, but am a little leery of any issues it may have after some real world testing.

It'll be a red one for me!!

Just sold my apex mcx today and order a viper. Mine will be a red xtx... And turbo as soon they are ready for it. ... :Rockon:

MNUser said:
Well, my Nytro is gone to a new home. What to do now?

Think I'm going to order a new Viper. I ride mostly in MN so I'm thinking the 136. Anybody want to add their two cents? I will be taking it out west a couple times.

Hard call.

I can't decide on which to get either, I have a xtx now and it's a little long maybe the 137 would be perfect. Then again a 129 is still not as short as the 121..... Decisions. ;)!

sebastien said:
Just sold my apex mcx today and order a viper. Mine will be a red xtx... And turbo as soon they are ready for it. ... :Rockon:

How much did ya get for it? If you don't me asking. (PM me if you want.)

Wondering whether or not to sell private or see what the dealer will give???

monte1214 said:
sebastien said:

How much did ya get for it? If you don't me asking. (PM me if you want.)

Wondering whether or not to sell private or see what the dealer will give???

Got 12000$ for it but it had the 290 mcx turbo and 144'' expertx on it and some other stuff.

I would have loved to demo ride one as well before I ordered but they're not going to be anywhere close to me in the next few weeks. I guess it doesn't really matter as this is the 4th Yamaha sled and 6th sled overall that I have spring ordered in the last 14 years and I have never demo rode any of them. Also, what else would I really have bought? I will only buy a 4 stroke sled. Had an Apex, still have a Nytro so I didn't want another one of those. I don't really care for the Ski Doo 1200 4 stroke and they didn't change them at all for 2014. Polaris has nothing, so that leave only Cat and Yamaha for 4 strokes. Yammi won the deal with me.

Back