• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just ordered Viper LTX SE

sebastien said:
Just sold my apex mcx today and order a viper. Mine will be a red xtx... And turbo as soon they are ready for it. ... :Rockon:

I am considering the same sled but only if a turbo is available. Do you have any information with regard to who is developing what?

gas n go said:
sebastien said:
Just sold my apex mcx today and order a viper. Mine will be a red xtx... And turbo as soon they are ready for it. ... :Rockon:

I am considering the same sled but only if a turbo is available. Do you have any information with regard to who is developing what?

My dealer said that MPI is working on it now as a yamaha accesory and i found this on snowest (By Haydays you will have your choice of boosted applicaitons for this platform. MPI, MCX, Alpine, Impulse, Boost-It will all have R&D completed and ready to run by the time the snow flies.
Cheers)

sebastien said:

I could be interested in the mcx I hope youre not going backwards..

sebastien said:

Well i changed my mind after reading about the viper. I bought a new 2013 Nytro xtx with the 1 3/4 track on it and i bought a mcx 270 kit for it. Will see how the viper perform before to buy one.

sebastien said:
sebastien said:

Well i changed my mind after reading about the viper. I bought a new 2013 Nytro xtx with the 1 3/4 track on it and i bought a mcx 270 kit for it. Will see how the viper perform before to buy one.

smart guy

**sj** said:
sebastien said:
sebastien said:

smart guy

Hehehe...thanks.
Could not resist the turbo kit that was on classifieds here. So went to dealer and bought is last black xtx.

MNUser said:
Well, my Nytro is gone to a new home. What to do now?

Think I'm going to order a new Viper. I ride mostly in MN so I'm thinking the 136. Anybody want to add their two cents? I will be taking it out west a couple times.

Hard call.

Mn here too... go with the 137. The short track and the 137 perform comparably in the corners but the 137 murders the short track where bumps are present. You can also get Tracks USA to cut a 16" Cobra 1.352 track down to a 15" to fit the Viper. The Cobra is a better track for the average conditions we typically ride here.

I'm also going to get the base model because I plan to upgrade the shocks anyway and the extra $500 for no heated seat, useless windshield, a painted tunnel and fox float 2 shocks are just not worth it to me as I plan to wrap the tunnel anyway.

Back