• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kimpex bushing kit

MrChetStuart

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX
Anyone ever use the Kimpex bushing kit for their Apex, part 08-4301? Selling my Apex, lower A arm bulkhead bushings are shot, not interested in doing olite bushings (cost & I know the sled will not be used much by new owner), but ran across this kit and it seems like a good deal for a full bushing kit for the front end. The one review on Amazon said the bushings were so-so (fitment), wondering if anyone can give me a thumbs up/down on the quality of these bushings (otherwise I'm just doing OEM for the 4 that I need). Thanks!!!

If you just need the lowers I stock them from kimpex. $9 for 4.

The kit is not really complete. I sold one last week to a ty member and it was a bit misleading. Kimpex idea of a kit was not complete. They compiled a kit with bushings they have available but is not really complete to do entire front end. It's not my product but felt like an idiot when customer informed not all bushings were there.

I can't say on the Kimpex but I did use the Nylatrons for about 7K miles. They remained intact and didn't wear-out but they are slightly more than OEM, and less than Oilites.

I saw the nylatrons the other night when I was browsing around too - thanks for the suggestion. Thanks for the replies folks :)

Back