• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lifting the Nytro

mjaremko

Suspended
Does anyone out there know of the best and safest way to lift the Nytro with an overhead winch, where to lift from etc.

Thanks

mj

I use a hand-crank winch and lift at the bumpers on the front and rear. Run a couple of wraps or use a wider strap to capture more of the bumpers when lifting. I've only raised the front or rear independently, never both together.

4075807519_f0f2f0ee0e.jpg

Same thing for the front bumper. You want to go straight up I guess for both. Mine is a little off as I put my hooks in the ceiling farther before the 121" - 144" stretch I'm in the middle of. I'll have to move one of the hooks when I'm done.

4076563378_90caae51c5.jpg

I have only suspended one end at a time as well. The front in the picture above is resting on 4 milk crates (2 per side). I do have it tied off to the front ceiling hook for safety but just tied taunt with no weight on the rope.

It's safe for me because I'm like 2500 miles away.

Maybe run a 2X4 under the tunnel and thru the track, then run your strap around that and the lower a-arms to lift the center of mass. That handle bar mount isn't really the beefiest thing on the sled.

still wondering what your lifting it for? all depends on what your working on and or taking off while its in air. I would think bumpers would be ok or tear bumper and strap on each side in front. put it under lower a arm. but depends what your doing...

Back