• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Little free ride pictures for you. Not all racing with me

poleclimber said:
so what exactly have you done to that because I've got a phazer and it'll barely leave the ground....Turbo?

Hey Guys, these pictures were taken on the way home from a race. My girlfreind was like nic drifs, haha so I turnd the truck around and decided to bust up the drift.
No turbos, nothing done beside studs and sly-dogs, Sly-Dog skies are the bom.com. I got them on my 09 tnt also. very nice trail ski and powder ski.
Back to the riding, I just love having fun I been riding sence I was 10 and alway push my self with something new. I am going out west the end of march I hope to enjoy a new passion and that will be MT riding, with a fear less mind and some tallant I will more than enjoy my self. It's kind of endless out there.
Thanks guys I really enjoy riding hope to make it to a group ride next year.
Steve

XC you have an 09 tnt?
How does it compare to the phazer in handling? Ski-lift? in short sweeping turns or tight 180s?
Which is easier to toss around while drift busting? Which is more responsive to rider position and steering input? Which takes more effort to ride fast? If you ran a cross-country course but limited the top speed to 70mph which sled would give the faster time?
Thanks, I'm looking to be in the market for one of these sleds next season. Top speed doesn't matter. We ride open country of varied terrain and I'd trade a little speed on the ponds for something flickable in the trees and on the ridges.

Attachments

• DSCI1043.JPG
    DSCI1043.JPG
    410.4 KB · Views: 42

Back