• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

long track conversion 2011 nytro rtx

pwhite

Hello, I'm relatively new to sledding and purchased a 2011 nytro rtx. I'm looking to turn my sled into a long track and would appreciate any info on who manufactures the best conversion kit.

I'd probably go with the muffinworks extension. Looks like really nice stuff and good customer service. They are a vendor on this site.

I'd say you'd be better off going with a Star suspension relocation kit and a 136 extension to end up with a 144. It will be stronger and you will benefit more with the improved approach angle

i saw a pair of 121 to 144 rail extensions for sale on ebay...

i just bought the star relocation kit and cant wait to install it this summer

toyota4runner said:
I'd say you'd be better off going with a Star suspension relocation kit and a 136 extension to end up with a 144. It will be stronger and you will benefit more with the improved approach angle

Best option. Will help more in the deep snow which I assume you are planning on playing in.

Thank you for all the suggestions I've looked at both companies. The only thing I didn't see on either site was the availability of tunnel extions.

Muffin works shows tunnel extensions right on their homepage. Other options for tunnel extensions are Hartman or Tracks USA.

I just got off the phone with Hartman and he seems to be a very knowledgeable and nice person. You've been very helpful. I let you all know how everything turns out

I know this a old thread but what did you go with after?
I currently have a 136" OFT extension with tip up. I was wondering if anyone has experience with relocating a 136" setup back to get 144". If so how do you like it. How much transfer did you lose on your skid. I want to still be able to lift the skis quickly for off trail/back country riding.
Will my Tunnel extension for a 136" be long enough( Hartman)?

Any one have experience with the star relocate kit and a 136" rail extension to get 144". Any issues or
tips on making it work. would like to try it for the shallow approach angle.

Back