• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking again

REDSLED1

Extreme
Hi guys. I guy i know made me an offer i couldn't refuse so my er is gone!Thinking of a 40th ann. apex gt. woundering if you guys would keep an eye out for a deal in the eastern part of the country. the 09 will be out soon so they should deal. thanks.

May be hard to find. I got the only one that the local dealer had here in St John's. Check with your dealer. He should be able to find one if there are any around at all.

Great sled...I love mine...now if the weather would turn cold again and snow I would be happy

They are a lot cheaper south of the border if you don't mind losing the warrantee. And you are pretty close to the border there. I paid 15000 for mine here in St Johns. I considered going south but with the cost of me getting there and back with a sled plus losing the warantee it wasn't worth it to me.

i know my dealer has one on the floor still here in sudbury but i would try around you through the dealer locator on yamaha canada web site. that is how i found my war in the spring of 06. i started calling dealers to see what they had left and found it just south of parry sound (about 2.5 hrs from where i live). i didnt even go see the sled, just arranged finacing and sent my brother to go pick it up on march break as he is a high school teacher.

Phazernut said:
May be hard to find. I got the only one that the local dealer had here in St John's. Check with your dealer. He should be able to find one if there are any around at all.

Great sled...I love mine...now if the weather would turn cold again and snow I would be happy

The weather sucks chunks Nut. This time last week we were in sled heaven and now it has gone to complete crap. And there is nothing to look forward to in the long range either. Anyway such is life here on the Avalon...

Tell me about it. I have a bunch of stuff coming for the sled and I have no snow to run on. We were out last saturday night for 6 hours....now nothing.

Haha...not really. I just wish it would warm up a little bit. It's been down to -40 to -50 for the past couple of weeks. I wish it would get back up to the balmy -25 to -30 range. If this keeps up, I'll be wearing a t-shirt when it gets up to -10. ;)!

cool....or cold I guess....well if the crappy weather continues here you may have to open your house for some visitors.

No problem, Phazernut. It'll be the end of April before you can't ride around the city here, and the end of May, if you trailer outside of the city. :Rockon:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

By that time I'll have a couple thousand KM on the bike

Back