• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for a Yamaha Apex baseballcap

Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 Yamaha apex mountain and 09 Polaris dragon
I have been looking for a Yamaha Apex baseball cap and had no luck I'm looking for the blue on to match my sled if anyone has any thoughts or might know we're I could find one would be awesome thanks!

Attachments

• 830695b0-662b-4ce9-94c2-9749fd275142.jpg
    830695b0-662b-4ce9-94c2-9749fd275142.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 125

Port Yamaha.com

no luck they say the cap was made in 06 and its like finding a needle in a haystack if anyone runs across one let me know

That is a nice looking hat...

Let's make our own!! Apex owners unite

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

just found one! Shane at Friendly Honda Yamaha did some digging and found one so there must be a few left out there! I'd highly recommend doing business with them super nice folks at that dealership! (making our own would be cool maybe add some color in the back or another Yamaha logo)

the dealership I called is in baton rouge Louisiana their number is 225 292 6242 the gentleman that works there was able too trake down the hat that was at another dealership in a different state and order it in. he might be able to hunt one down for ya his name's shane

I searched for that same hat for over 6 months. I called at least 5 dealers. Why is it so hard to find an Apex hat?!?

Let's see a picture!!!

all the people I talked to said the hat was made in 06 and pretty much gone out of dealers by 09. it does seem odd that Yamaha wouldn't make more they are cool.

So are they still out there somewhere?? I'd like one if I could get a hold of one

Back