• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for MAP, Anyone know how to get a hold of Ulmer

HYB90RID

Veteran
Hi Guys

Looking for Ulmer Map for 2016 Yamaha Viper MPI 180 kit.

I've been trying to contact ulmer since spring time. Emails, phone calls, ty messages and have not gotten a single reply. If anyone has gone through this and willing to send me file or sell me file please let me know.

As far as I know he doesn't typically just sell a map but I was originally looking to get a clutch kit and and a map but never heard from them so got clutch kit somewhere else. Still trying to get a proper map now that I've switch to power commander / autotune.

Thank you

Hi Guys

Looking for Ulmer Map for 2016 Yamaha Viper MPI 180 kit.

I've been trying to contact ulmer since spring time. Emails, phone calls, ty messages and have not gotten a single reply. If anyone has gone through this and willing to send me file or sell me file please let me know.

As far as I know he doesn't typically just sell a map but I was originally looking to get a clutch kit and and a map but never heard from them so got clutch kit somewhere else. Still trying to get a proper map now that I've switch to power commander / autotune.

Thank you

Map? For a EABC MPI turbo?

Back