• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Low Gas Mileage - Anyone else?

I averaged 15mpg yesterday on groomed trails cruising at 50 mph.

this all seems on par with what my trail turbo is getting, maybe a bit better. i could never get more then 100 miles. one time i ran clean out at 95. i think the 100 miles is what you got. Pay to play boys and girls!

Understand the thought but in 2017 you just have to get over 100 miles per tank. Hell my 2007 Nytro got 120 with its small tank. Hope it's 110 or better.

We want more power we all said. More power!!
100 miles per tank it is. Easy fix , fuel caddy.

On one hand I agree pay to play but on the other hand I agree it is a 2017 model and should see 14 mpg minimum, I am a realist and see things from both sides. As long as this thing performs well and doesn't blow belts I will trade a little mpg. So far I am happy with power. Snow is melting and rear shocks are at hygear, hoping for snow shortly after the new year to get some more time on this sweet machine.

Soft and sloopy trail, speedo 132,5 km. GPS real milleage 125km. /////34,2 litres what a pig...looool.

Clutching suck AGAIN....haha

Gas Mileage is also "extremely" dependent on conditions. Cold day with hard packed trails my apex will get 16 mpg. Warm day with wet snow or cold day with deep snow 8 mpg.

Ok, can't bite my tongue any longer. It's OVER 200 hp! You guys want great mileage go buy something with less power! Want to go fast and not use gas! Too Funny!
It is NOT the first sled over 200hp..... come on!!!:home:

Like the delivery sheet says 8.9 us gallons or 33 litres canadian . Not like the 38 litres or 10.3 us gallons we are use to on prior machines. And definitely not what Yamaha showed on the spring orders.
But hey Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year !

:beer::beer:

Dude I have another turbo doo and not complaining about milage jus sayin small tank but cheers anyhow

Back