• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maine Trails 2009-2010

I rode north from Dover Foxcroft to greenville and back this wed and trails were pretty good with good base. I work in Millinocket and most trails are open around here with early season conditions with 18 inches on the ground. I know area's further north got more snow in the last storm some up to 2 feet. Hope this helps......
Blue

Aroostook County got slammed. 17 inches in St. Agatha and 22 inches in Fort Kent. They already had a nice base, so, that would be the place to go. I'd call the Gateway Motel in Madawaska to try to get info on trails. :Rockon:

Fresh 10" in the Bangor to Millinocket area today. Cold temps comming so should be good soon!

Let it snow...2+feet and we're in business. Father and I rode Saturday from Dover-Foxcroft through Milo towards Katadin. It was spotty conditions. Some areas ok and you could hammer down and others you were hammered on...Big snow coming Friday...

Newport - Hartland - Bingham - Greenville

Got a chance to put some miles on my new (to me) 08 Nytro. Managed just a few miles less than 200. The weather was great, the trails weren't. I would give them about a 5 out of 10. We definitely need some more snow with some moisture in it and some more cold weather to freeze up some of the water bars. :-o

04rxw10 said:
How are the trail in the county???

Going to have a TY ride Feb 26,27,28 in Eagle Lake

How do I get in on that? My father and I would be in on that. ;)!

04rxw10 said:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=72821

I have a room need a head count.

We will be in Millinocket on Wednesday and Thursday. Could we trailer up from there and meet you all for a day trip on Friday? We'd have to head back to Millinocket for Saturday. ;)!

Back