• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY 2015

Just checking this post and I see something at the top right hand corner of the sites, called "Alerts", then I see one that says "BOUNTYHUNTER is now following you.", geez everyone must have this alert as he is always at the back of the pack or is known to be out on his own or with his better half out with the wolfs in the wee hours of the morning. The difference is that his sleds' eyeballs are a little brighter than wolf's eyes, lol.:sled1:

:jump:...OFC......HID Eye Balls

I TOLD YOU....I Run With a Wolf Pack......."BOUNTY's BITER'S"
....Grrrrrrrrrrr:die

CHEWUM UP...SPITUM OUT....RACKUM UP...NEXT!!!!!:jump:

Just checking this post and I see something at the top right hand corner of the sites, called "Alerts", then I see one that says "BOUNTYHUNTER is now following you.", geez everyone must have this alert as he is always at the back of the pack or is known to be out on his own or with his better half out with the wolfs in the wee hours of the morning. The difference is that his sleds' eyeballs are a little brighter than wolf's eyes, lol.:sled1:
Ya I found it just a little creepy when I saw that as well!

Hey Congrads Dan on your 1st New Born, That's AWESOME :Rockon:

We all are looking forward to seeing you and Mark back up here to enjoy another Manitoba TY Ride with us NEXT YEAR.

Take Care & All The Best:sled2:
Thanks for all the thought everyone. I miss you all. I will return one day and hopefully Mark can make it as well. I just noticed an emoticon of my sled, :hide:. Too funny!
Looking forward to the return of the couch. Take care everyone.

First of all. The hotel room is booked and a request has been sent for them to have the hot tub at operating temp for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings!!
Dan, congrats on the future addition to the family. Jackie is going to have to wait another year for your excellent mixture of cherry "hooch". Next year will be three bottles or four the year after, hahaha.
Just looking forward when ever our great friends from south of the border come back to ride and visit!!
We are still waiting for the fluffy white stuff to drop from the sky to make for an awesome ride.

Logged in with another new password and lo and behold, there is a "HUNTER" on alert.

:jump:

I had already asked them to fire up the HOTT TUB for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Night....ofc course we had to play the "WORD GAME"......."Sounds Like?"......"1St Syllable?"......."I Want 2 Buy A Vowel?" :o|:o|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::o|:o|.....I Hope They Don't Change It Back Now:jump:

Logged in with another new password and lo and behold, there is a "HUNTER" on alert.

Every time you request a new PW its only a temp PW... you need to change it once you have logged in in your user profile. Or contact me and I will manually set it to something you can remember...

OMG........Eastern Coast line is going to get POUNDED for a Couple Of Days

45cm To 70cm With High Winds Up To 100km:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHERE IS OUR SNOW?????:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

We Have NEVER EVER had too Cancel a Manitoba TY Ride...DUE TO NO SNOW!:moon:

:letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow:

Back