• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride '16 Roll Call

Steiner, are you sure they'll allow us to stay there? "Perfect for Churches and Families", the place will never be the same! Guess we'll have to sneak in our favorite beverages, lol...

No drinking outside of your rooms without a Manitoba vendor permit! So no partying in the Pinawa room! Course the life saver is party in Toms room all night!

Steiner, are you sure they'll allow us to stay there? "Perfect for Churches and Families", the place will never be the same! Guess we'll have to sneak in our favorite beverages, lol...
Bevy's are allowed every where but in the dining room as they are not licensed to serve.
As long as FWB behaves we will be fine. :p:p:p

Bevy's are allowed every where but in the dining room as they are not licensed to serve.
As long as FWB behaves we will be fine. :p:p:p

WES & ANNITA said and I quote "NOT A PROBLEM...HAVE FUN" that's why we are here and GLAD TO HAVE YOU.

PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS......I have THEIR WORD...."NOT TOO SHOOT ANY SASQUATCHES":rofl:

Sooooooooooooooooo see I've got almost everything there covered.
;)!

Hey guys i'm in kenora where is all the snow. To warm up here.

Well clearly Shagman needs both a map and a calendar. You are three and a half months early and about a hundred miles too far east. That's okay though as you will have experience when the time comes to do it for real. :)

WES & ANNITA said and I quote "NOT A PROBLEM...HAVE FUN" that's why we are here and GLAD TO HAVE YOU.

PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS......I have THEIR WORD...."NOT TOO SHOOT ANY SASQUATCHES":rofl:

Sooooooooooooooooo see I've got almost everything there covered.
;)!

Now thats great news. Dead Sasquatches make me sad!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/ty-ride-shirts-2015-16-season.137876/

get your shirts ordered :)

Logo.jpg
LogoMAN.jpg
TYRideMAN-SW.jpg
TYRideMAN-T.jpg

Back