• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MANITOBA TY RIDE 2014

What where the dates last year?

Never mind looks like 13th 14th of Feb! Sorry Guys its the first one I will miss since its begging but I'm out! I was really hoping for the next weekend like we used to do it, not like last year! Valentines weekend is a bad weekend for me always! Guys from work always ride that week, have since 1998 when I started ridding with them, so I was always able to do the Manitoba ride! I got lucky last year and was able to go but had to miss Sat. Sorry not this year! I really hate to miss it but what can I do! Have fun guys!

I hope to come any word from Grizzly one?

Sasquatch said:
What where the dates last year?

Never mind looks like 13th 14th of Feb! Sorry Guys its the first one I will miss since its begging but I'm out! I was really hoping for the next weekend like we used to do it, not like last year! Valentines weekend is a bad weekend for me always! Guys from work always ride that week, have since 1998 when I started ridding with them, so I was always able to do the Manitoba ride! I got lucky last year and was able to go but had to miss Sat. Sorry not this year! I really hate to miss it but what can I do! Have fun guys!

Hey Charile;....check this out homes..... :sled1:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great summer, we are booked for riding with you guys on either scheduled dates, just let us know when and where to meet.
Yamadoo are your holidays booked? what ever date you can get let us know, we will ride.
Don't worry Jeff can keep up to me
jj

Back