• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Marginal snow wheel kit replacement wheel

nytrozula

Expert
I'v been looking for a replacement wheel to the marginal snow wheel kit and until recently have had no success finding one. I've asked on the forum here and nobody seemed to know or didn't want to offer up the information. Well I finally found a replacement wheel in the PartsUnlimited catalog. Yamaha also sells a replacement but it is about $5 more. I hope this link saves others the time that I lost looking!

http://www.parts-unlimited.com/products/?productId=332793

Just picked up a pair at my dealer for $22 today and that's in Canadian funds so price is not that bad compared to parts unlimited.

I'm sorry.. Just noticed this thread now... I have a few used that I could have let go to a new owner.:rolleyes: MM.

2AEB7E5B-1DAB-4ADB-A41D-BA7DE523CF9D.jpeg
I'v been looking for a replacement wheel to the marginal snow wheel kit and until recently have had no success finding one. I've asked on the forum here and nobody seemed to know or didn't want to offer up the information. Well I finally found a replacement wheel in the PartsUnlimited catalog. Yamaha also sells a replacement but it is about $5 more. I hope this link saves others the time that I lost looking!

http://www.parts-unlimited.com/products/?productId=332793
That link doesn’t work for me.

I bought a 2012 venture yesterday that had the marginal snow wheel kit on but one is missing. The dealer said I had to buy a new set as they don’t sell in one. It’s missing the aluminum block as well. Should I run with just one? Buy a set and have a spare or is there a way to buy 1/2 kit?
2AEB7E5B-1DAB-4ADB-A41D-BA7DE523CF9D.jpeg

View attachment 157636
That link doesn’t work for me.

I bought a 2012 venture yesterday that had the marginal snow wheel kit on but one is missing. The dealer said I had to buy a new set as they don’t sell in one. It’s missing the aluminum block as well. Should I run with just one? Buy a set and have a spare or is there a way to buy 1/2 kit?View attachment 157636

I have not seen anyplace that you can get just 1/2 a system. I would get a new set and keep the other as a back up.

if you can find only half i think i might have one laying around i lost them too and had to buy a pair.

you can find those smaller marginal wheels at Royal distributing.i believe it's Royal part number 04-116-105 and i believe they are 3.325". also the smaller upper aluminum wheels in the vmax chassis will also work just find.

Thanks for the help. I bought a new set from the local dealer. I haven’t installed yet because we have lots of snow but might get around to it someday! If I have extra time I’d rather be riding, that’s why I bought a Yamaha. I’d rather ride!

Back