• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbarclay's Warrior...DONE!!!

mbarclay said:
you need a apex/attack riser when I bought my lake effect riser I bought the 2.5" pivot riser for an apex they are a little bit smaller to fit inside the trim ring but besides that all you need is the trim ring which can be found cheap on here...like 20 bucks

Hmmm, so it sounds like it might not work with my setup. I am running a 1" riser block and a 5" Rox pivot riser. Bummer, I guess I will have to wait till I decide to buy a Lake Effects riser. Thanks mbarclay.

I like the way the chrome trim ring looks with the black riser coming out of it! That sled is really coming together! ;)!

gotta love black and chrome.....and black and yellow lol....should have all the parts back from halfbaked in a week or 2 then I can finally get the Expert X in really cant wait for that ;)!

My yellow HID's just showed up from Sledstart and im going to go out and work on getting them installed. Can't wait to see how they look:thumbs:

384.jpg

385-1.jpg

386-1.jpg

779.jpg

780.jpg

WOW these things are awsome never had HID's in anything b4 although I have installed them b4. Next is my truck.

Heres a bunch of pics of my install

Heres a good shot of my black sparkle powdercoated battery box since nobody gets to see it
786.jpg

I used lots of zip ties to keep everything neat. starting at the battery and go to the lights.
785.jpg

787.jpg

788.jpg

789.jpg

790.jpg

791.jpg

784.jpg

783.jpg

782.jpg

After all the wiring was done heres what they look like in the headlight:thumbs:
i like the covers on them I guess they are suppose to be more of a direct light with them. nice yellow tint in the headlights now
781.jpg

798.jpg

High Beam:
793.jpg

Low beam:
796.jpg

794.jpg

795.jpg

797.jpg

Wow those showed up fast!

Looks good!

Nice clean install! With your permission I would not mind maybe using some of those pictures for the website?

One thing to keep an eye on is in your 3rd picture where you went through the hood hinge, just watch for chaffing over time. The wire has really good shielding on it but with enough rub who knows. Just make sure you inspect that area after or before each ride or whenever you go over your sled. Anywhere the wire is against metal actually....

Again...Nice install!!!

Thanks!

Kurt

yeah I couldnt believe how fast they were here. You can use any or all the pics you want man. As for the where the wires went through the hinge thanks for the heads up I went back through and zip tied the wires there to the stock wiring so it wont touch anything except the stock wires now. thanks again man im recommend your lights to anyone....trying to convince my dad to get some for his attak

mbarclay said:
yeah I couldnt believe how fast they were here. You can use any or all the pics you want man. As for the where the wires went through the hinge thanks for the heads up I went back through and zip tied the wires there to the stock wiring so it wont touch anything except the stock wires now. thanks again man im recommend your lights to anyone....trying to convince my dad to get some for his attak

If he EVER rides with you at night and his sled is next to yours...he WILL order. Trust me. It's not even funny how much better these lights are than stock. Even your 3000's...

got my parts back from halfbaked and a yellow skidplate from portyamaha today. I got most of the parts on and im going to put the skidplate on tomarrow.

360.jpg

361.jpg

362.jpg

363.jpg

364.jpg

377.jpg

365.jpg

367.jpg

368.jpg

372.jpg

373.jpg

374.jpg

379.jpg

370.jpg

369.jpg

371.jpg

Couple of my old mans attak, gonna get started on his next. Pulling the skid and sending to halfbaked for the beefup kit powdercoated blue and powdercoating the a arms blue

376.jpg

375.jpg

366.jpg

378.jpg

mbarclay,

Wow, your sled came out really nice. The black and yellow with your new graphics looks sweet. G.B.

Gone Blue said:
mbarclay,

Wow, your sled came out really nice. The black and yellow with your new graphics looks sweet. G.B.

thanks man I really cant wait until next winter now i love the looks of it, way better than the red I bet it will turn some heads :Rockon:

I got the skidplate on today next on the list is to get the expert x mounted and get my seat redone besides that im done until fall I'll do the studs, clutch kit, jetting etc. then.

What do you think Black or Yellow stripe?
370-1.jpg

371-1.jpg

372-1.jpg

373-1.jpg

374-1.jpg

378-1.jpg

379-1.jpg

380.jpg

381.jpg

369-1.jpg

368-1.jpg

367-1.jpg

I also put the shocks back in the skid so thats ready to go
375-1.jpg

376-1.jpg

377-1.jpg

Go with a yellow stripe, there's lots of yellow on the front but very little on the back, it will help balance that out...

Back