• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all my SideWinder friends. Here's to Santa bringing you all the belts & bling you need for the season!

Merry X-Mas, may all your rides be long and safe this holiday season! :sled2:

To VXIR, Is that a 1968 scorpion in that picture. That was my second sled. Actually the 1981 Scorpion Sidewinder was nothing more then a 1981 El Tigre as Arctic Cat bought Scorpion in 1978 I believe. So the Sidewinder name was from arctic Cat. It was a one year production as a Cat went out of business in 1982. Merry Christmas to all.

To VXIR, Is that a 1968 scorpion in that picture. That was my second sled. Actually the 1981 Scorpion Sidewinder was nothing more then a 1981 El Tigre as Arctic Cat bought Scorpion in 1978 I believe. So the Sidewinder name was from arctic Cat. It was a one year production as a Cat went out of business in 1982. Merry Christmas to all.

Good eyes BIG BLACK WARRIOR. Yep, it's a 1968 Scorpion. Here's a pic that I have of a minty '68:

upload_2019-12-25_10-35-7.png

Back