• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mileage

47km on mine, and still running strong! Whoops, my bad. Hey we are just getting snow now and looking forward to playing hard this weekend. Bought it in august and it has been taunting me ever since, driving me nuts! Can read only soo much on here before the grass outside starts looking like snow :o| . Oh let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :-o

Ruckus said:
cannondale27 said:
When I said just plugs that applies to motor.Everything else is a list I dont care to talk about since last year was trouble free finally.

Hehe. Me too. Got me a rollover kit this year so I don't loose my engine again when I go tits up.

Would you explain the rollover kit? tks,

I got it from OFT. Its a tether cord and a solenoid that work in conjunction to kill the engine and close the oil tank line (to the airbox) so when the sled tips over and the throttle gets pinned under the bars by snow you don't piss out all the oil and ruin the engine.

Ruckus said:
I got it from OFT. Its a tether cord and a solenoid that work in conjunction to kill the engine and close the oil tank line (to the airbox) so when the sled tips over and the throttle gets pinned under the bars by snow you don't piss out all the oil and ruin the engine.

thanks.........I heard the announcement today for the early bird trail pass purchase here in NL is Nov 30th.

1500 on my 09 - had 4500 on my 07 before i wrecked it.

790 miles on my 09' , rod thru the block, at the dealer right now waiting to get looked at. At least it blew 1 day before my warranty expired.

so far i have 4400 hard suspension breaking, balljoint breaking miles,

she feels strong but how much can a little sleigh rev lol

What do you mean Phaze? Yours is cheery, you baby it dont you? lol lol.
I can feel the stingers just listening to your storys!

Back