• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Minnesota TY Ride who's coming

blustar said:
I may be interested in this but will have to trailer the sled down from Winnipeg, which is about 6 hours. Do you have a start and route laid out yet? How many days? Is it all trail riding? Any younger kids participate e.g. 14 yr old son)?

Hey maybe we can start a convoy! :Rockon:
I live 10 mins south of the peg in ile des chenes. ;)!

blustar said:
I may be interested in this but will have to trailer the sled down from Winnipeg, which is about 6 hours. Do you have a start and route laid out yet? How many days? Is it all trail riding? Any younger kids participate e.g. 14 yr old son)?

If there is some interest I could set somthing up, we could do lake/ river riding and trails. I know alot of places that not alot of people ride. I dont see any problem with a 14yr old going along.

Rich

Sounds interesting. Let me know what dates you were thinking.

See the Manitoba TY ride, I posted a suggestion for a four day ride to start off some discussion.

My son, 13 years old, and I, 50 years old, would be interested in a TY ride. We are, however, going to Scottsdale Jan. 21st - 24th for the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. Assuming the ride is not during the B-J auction, count us in.

Back