• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Missing Tunning Fork Emblem

yes is a horrible design. just double stick tape is what holds it stock.

most phazers i've seen were missing it. including mine from the dealer. i said i wont buy it unless he gets me one.

he did. i used 1 minute epoxy and now its on there for life.

i suggest you do the same and anyone else out there.

and tell the dealer u want the part. it fell off. its a new sled. the sled is warrantied. you should not have to pay a cent for it.

print out this post man and bring it in. thats bull if he won't cover it. i hate dealers like that.

my dealer so far covered the 2008 rear suspension parts update kit. which included tons of stuff. front arm, idlers, alum link, shafts. tons man.

he put a radiator fan on it.

he put new sliders on it for the hell of it.

did all the other updates (airbox,recall,etc)

gave me the new front emblem.

etc. all warrantied...all of no cost to me.

The Wife made me silicone a beer cap in the vacant spot (looks great). The only problem now is the sled actually seems to drive a little more agressively and attacks the hills more.......lol!

TomKat said:
The Wife made me silicone a beer cap in the vacant spot (looks great). The only problem now is the sled actually seems to drive a little more agressively and attacks the hills more.......lol!

that's funny :Rockon:

yamaha quality is going down the drain.

my brand new phazer cover after like 5 trailerings is ripped in two spots too. junk

everytime i go to fuel up and see a phazer the first thing i do it look to see if the emblem is gone, i don't think i have see one with it on yet

im being very honest when i say this,since the phazer's introduction,i have seen one in the last 2 seasons,no #*$&@,but around here,its mostly fast groomed trails so that must be why,my wife loves it cuz she's the only one and it gets all the attention

Mine was missing and I got one from the dealer. That thing costs 22.00 what a rip off. I'm glad it was free. I will wait untill summer to glue it on.

zook said:
Mine was missing and I got one from the dealer. That thing costs 22.00 what a rip off. I'm glad it was free. I will wait untill summer to glue it on.

i siliconed the hell out of it and it is still there :Rockon:

Back