• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Munising Last TY Ride of Year

A cook out would be fun what can I bring chips or buns or do we need ketchup and mustard. Just let me know for how many and I would be happy to bring something.

Looking like we have a couple things going our way. One.....temps have gotten a little better the what they were predicting. Even supposed to be sub-freezing Thursday night. Two.....the Veterans ride is supossed to be running out of Seney, I believe Saturday, soooooo, maybe they will groom that area which might give us a few miles of decent trails to ride ;)!

And YES, a cookout at Kingston Plains would be a great time. I might start a new topic to see who could commit %100 so we can make plans.

Looking like we have a couple things going our way. One.....temps have gotten a little better the what they were predicting. Even supposed to be sub-freezing Thursday night. Two.....the Veterans ride is supossed to be running out of Seney, I believe Saturday, soooooo, maybe they will groom that area which might give us a few miles of decent trails to ride ;)!

And YES, a cookout at Kingston Plains would be a great time. I might start a new topic to see who could commit %100 so we can make plans.

You think we really need to start a new thread... It pretty easy to see who is there at the bar and go to the grocery store for food :)

Most important, who will have a grill.

I agree, lets talk about it in the bar :Rockon:.

To keep it simple, anyone interested could bring thier own meat and drinks, and possibly a dish to pass. I will try and dig out my portable grill and Gravedigger mentioned doing the same. Everyone would be welcome to use mine at thier leisure.

Cant wait, gonna be a great time!

I can bring a portable grill also....just in case.

Weber smokey Joe and a bag of charcoal,....... Got it!!

We will be cooking our hot dogs over an open fire with a stick from the woods. I don't have room to carry a grill on my sled.It's not hard to build a camp fire in the woods guys.

Last edited:
My viper has a hitch and I have an otter sled that will fit a handfull of grills , charcoal, and the food, drink's, plates, maybe even my little chainsaw for a camp fire, it's legal to cut dead dry wood on state land.

Back