• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My VK540V 2017

Where did you get the hard plastic cargo box? My dealer said there wasn't one that would fit.
In Sweden we have two kinds of hard plastic boxes to chose from. The one I have has number ACC-50520-20 if your dealer can get it that way. There is one top loaded to.

Also, how do you find those cam-blocks you have installed. Worth the money?, my machine bottoms out with both me and my wife on.
They are in the swedish accessories booklet for VK540. So I just bought them from my dealer. It’s the same as Venture.
Yeah, you need them when pulling a heavy load. So for the small amount they cost, they are worth it.

P/n sma-vk10f-hd-sk retails for 206.95 cdn it's on the Yamaha website, plan on getting them on my new vk when I get home from work! Btw should look at replacing your main jet to a 157.5. As they are burning down running too lean during high power use when going slow in the cold! Found this out while working in Labrador. Hope this helps! Cheers!

Back