• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need a PC-V map Hurricane 190

InRBigness

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Viper XTX-LE w/ MPI turbo
Hey, so I picked up a used Hurricane 190 Kit for my 14 Viper. Having a turbo already on the 16 and no Winders available, figured this was the best way to go.

Got the kit, came with intercooler, gauges, PC-V and pressure regulator.

Pressure regulator? Hrmmm something is not adding up here I thought as nowhere on Hurricane site does it say the 190 kit comes with a pressure regulator. Turns out the mountain sled it came out of had a head shim in it and this was actually a 240 kit. That's okay, even better. We removed the regulator and put back the OEM dampener, installed the intercooler and turbo, plumbed it up and all seems good.

What I am looking for if anyone has one is PC-V map for that set up. I have contacted Dave and he is understandably very busy so I thought I would reach out to my fellow TYers.

I had a used Hurricane 190 kit a couple of years ago. I believe I have the map that came with it. It didn't work well for my '18 because I believe the PCV map was created when the kit was first sold in '14 and didn't compensate for future ECU changes but it was a good starting baseline. I ended up using Autotune to create a better map suited for the '18.

PM me your email address if you are interested.

I had a used Hurricane 190 kit a couple of years ago. I believe I have the map that came with it. It didn't work well for my '18 because I believe the PCV map was created when the kit was first sold in '14 and didn't compensate for future ECU changes but it was a good starting baseline. I ended up using Autotune to create a better map suited for the '18.

Can you post that map for others?

Posted in Viper Maps Download

Care to share it with me?

Care to share it with me?
It's posted here:

Home >Forums > 4 Stroke Performance > RB3, PCIII, other EFI Maps > Viper Maps Download

Back