• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need your opinions!!

Ok guys I'm in a pretty rough spot on what to do with my 2008 Nytro. Two seasons ago I had a stud go thru the heat exchanger and in turn blew the head gasket. I researched the fix and came up with quotes from 2500 - 3000$. I already have a new sled coming this winter so the question is what to do with this one. What can I expect to get for it with a blown head gasket? Am I better off parting it out? Just looking on some advice on what you guys would do? Thanks in advance.

I just did a Nytro head gasket for a guy and I charged around $300 labor plus parts. Find someone outside a dealership to repair it. Parting it out is a lot of work and the big money item doesn't run.

I agree with grizz, and you could do the tear down your self bring the motor in to replace the head gasket then reassemble the sled back together it'll save you a ton of money.

Back