• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Neon's

gytrapex

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 yamhah apex gt
The one who have neons on there apex how did every one fun there neon on ur apex what u use to power them why I ask Bc a shop I called told me not to use the stock battery why can't i

What ? why not ? i use the stock battery with a inline fuse and no issues . i have LEDS not NEONS.i also have a seperate switch that runs LEDS when i want them on or off

Last edited:
Idk why they said not to but I put a new battery in it Bc QUOTE="tomanytoyz, post: 1209265, member: 8559"]What ? why not ? i use the stock battery with a inline fuse and no issues . i have LEDS not NEONS.i also have a seperate switch that runs LEDS when i want them on or off[/QUOTE]

I'm running the led strips I have 8 of them on the sled
What ? why not ? i use the stock battery with a inline fuse and no issues . i have LEDS not NEONS.i also have a seperate switch that runs LEDS when i want them on or off

Your fine. make sure you have a seperate switch and a inline fuse to the lights .i have had my LEDS on for approx 1.5hrs while eating and it fired right up .about 15f that night.

Mine are hidden, and you dont know i have any till i hit the switch at night and you wont have light in your eyes either! Custom one of a kind is how i like it :p:D:drink:

Mine is the same way lol can see them how do put in a inline fuse never put neon in with a fuse so idk how to do it
Your fine. make sure you have a seperate switch and a inline fuse to the lights .i have had my LEDS on for approx 1.5hrs while eating and it fired right up .about 15f that night.

Mine are hidden, and you dont know i have any till i hit the switch at night and you wont have light in your eyes either! Custom one of a kind is how i like it :p:D:drink:

image.jpg

Back