• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Skinz Product Got Seat? Got BOARDS!!!!!!!!!

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
In case you didnt see it...Here you go....

SPGNytroUnderTunnel-SeatKitPic.jpg

SPGNytroUnderTunnelExhaustPic2.jpg

SPGNytroUndertunnelExhaustPic1.jpg

SPGNytroUnderTunnelExhaustPic3.jpg

Below is info borrowed from Sled Solutions
completely BOLT ON under tunnel exhaust for your FX Nytro. FIts 2008 - Current (2011) all models.

Super Q exhaust but once on snow and packed with snow it is the quietest silencer of all of Skinz silencers for the Nytro.

Add the seat and under seat bag for a complete custom look PLUS add storage to your sled.

We are taking orders now for this product and delivery is expected to be 3 weeks.

Exhaust alone - $439.95

As some of you know, Skinz folk have visited out west a few times...here are some pics of those boards from Christmas, when we were testing them...all I can say is INCREDIBLE!!!! I am NOT a lightweight, and those boards are INCREDIBLE!!!!! do not flex, do NOT keep snow at all, and INSANELY great traction!!!!

The boards are a game changer...They do not have the issue of others, where the weight is on the tipped up portion, they are incredible, only way to describe them...

Here are a couple pics from Christmas...

IMG_0415Medium.jpg

IMG_0416Medium.jpg

Looks nice! Any discount for the full package, exhaust, seat, bag? Be nice if that cover over the exhaust had a cut out for a hotdogger.. Still the only thing that them 2stroke dudes got that makes me jealous is no hotdogger location.

Yes, I can't even find this stuff on their website. The exhaust, seat, bag and boards are just fantastic. I have a stretched RTX and hope all that stuff can fit.

They are cool! Wish they were out last year as I just put WRP 's on, but those might be cool enough to switch!

Mt were you born with that horse shoe or did you find it? I want one!! you get to test the cool stuff and have all the cool stuff. I need to be doing something different.

Thanks for the pics!

Boards look good and looks like something I will be adding....

Next time I am over at the shop I will try to get a picture of what my boards look like after the last trip to MT. When Mass is squared (which in my case is an accurate depiction of me) and in motion and then multipled by Force - the combined result is significantly greater than what aluminum resistance can with stand - the result is things tend to bend.

I am glad that someone finally created a type of "Big Boy Boards"!

MotoPsycho said:
MrSled said:
mtdream said:
They will be on the site soon...

pretty cool huh!!!!

Site?? You work for skinz?

He doesn't work for them... but there is a bit of whoring :jump:

Get some of that Skinz product my way so me and the mods can test it out too :)

Heh! no sucking up allowed......unless I'm included :jump:

Back