• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New toys!

YamahaRX1_83

My dad and I just picked up a couple of 09 Phazers this weekend. Check em' out. I'm familiar with the known 2007 issues are there any issues that I should be watching for on the 09's?

Attachments

• Phazers3.JPG
    Phazers3.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Phazers.JPG
    Phazers.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 59
  • PhazerOrange.JPG
    PhazerOrange.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 60
  • PhazerBlue.JPG
    PhazerBlue.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 56

Who got the orange one?

A few issues such as sloppy steering and relays freezing. Keeping reading the forum to get an idea on issues you might have but pretty solid sleds. The '07 had a ton of updates which I pretty much have now completed all of them but it took me 6 months to track them down and complete them.

Thanks! I got the orange one ;)! We've had a 07 for two winters now and the only problem we've had with it was the weak links in the rear suspension which I knew was updated for later models. I'm going to take the front end apart this summer and check/replace bushings and what not. Probably end up pulling the skids and checking them over as well.

Ya I just saw those for sale on Ebay. Love the ski's on those machines, very pricey though. ;)!

@Macheater: I think we really got a pretty good deal on them considering the extras on the sleds and they gave us all the original equipment too. Tracks, bumpers, skis etc.

@biffdotorg: Neither of them are stretched at all. Both running the 1.5 tracks and Slydog powder hound skis.

:4STroke:

When I said pricey, I was refering to the ski's. Priced them, they are about 400 per set. Very nice looking though. ;)!

Back