• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new york and surrounding area guys/gals

2008FxNytro

VIP Member
Website
www.mpminc.net
To any of you that don't travel to the TY rides section, we are doing a ride from the barneveld area to cranberry lake jan 12 to the 15 staying in cranberry lake wed thru friday nights coming back saturday. Some leaving from barneveld area some trailing up north and riding for the days up there. If anyone is interested go check out the details and book a room, I believe they are starting to book quickly.[/b][/i]

marsh14 said:
My parents live near cranberry so I may meet you guys there.

Who are the?? I've lived here my entire life I think I know everyone who lives in Star Lake, Cranberry Lake, Windfall, Wanakena, Newton Falls, Oswegatchie, and Fine.... and I mean everybody... lol....

marsh14 said:
How's that yamacharger working?
Good.. It pulls like a freight train. I took it out on Cranberry Lake yesterday and ran back and forth in front of the lodge a couple times. I was getting 118 on the speedo in short distances with about 4-6 inches of powder over the ice. Not too bad for less than ideal conditions.... I didn't want to spend too much time out there cause the lake has only been frozen over for 5 days or so, not sure how much ice there is..

marsh14 said:
I saw on FB you were out there. Made we wonder how much ice there was.

LOL.. made me wonder too...... I didn't stop and check, it felt good and had about 5 inches of powder on top. I ran back and forth in front of the lodge about 4 times and ran out to the narrows and back once. I wanted to go the full length but the other guys with me wanted nothing to do with it... Sled pulled hard though...

Back