• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nice article on Boomers Srx!

Thanks guys. I just got my Snow Tech issue in the mail yesterday. I've been pretty fortunate that Snow Tech seems to share in my passion for showing people what a guy can put together with a little creativity and spare time. I'm pretty happy with the way that SRX turned out. It's a pretty serious hobby of mine.

I'm glad that the article also has a nice mention of the TY web site in the first paragraph, pretty cool. :rocks:

Kudos to Hondo aka Bob Davis for the nice article in this issue about his High Mileage Venture. That is an awesome story to read. ;)!

Thanks for the acknowledgement VX1R,...Don,

We just got home after spending a month in Europe.

I finally got a copy of "SnowTech" magazine. I wanted to read it before commenting.

Congrat's on a fantastic job ugrading your SRX! That is a "wow" project!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

To a degree, it's interesting how both story themes support each other.

With the longevity of Yamaha motors, all one has to do is hang on to their current sled, upgrade it, and use it as a spare, or back-up.

It certainly works for me.

Great Job!

Thanks again for the acknowlegement. ;)!

Superman said:
I'm on page 48 of the new Snowtech.

For anyone that hasn't seen the picture on page 48 of Chris White's Phazer.............well let's just say that is one impressive stuck. It looks like you really had a blast riding during that April storm in the UP.

Three TY members in one magazine issue. :yam:

sure chris, you couldnt of got my attack stuck that bad and got in snowtech. Then i coulda braged my attack was in a magazine. wait a minute that would be bad seeing it stuck bad. My subscription ran out and i ussually subscribe at hatdays but never found them at haydays this year. i will have to subsc ribe so i can get the one with you guys in. awesome you guys. great work. Chris get my nytro on snowtech that i will own in three years will ya.

Sorry about that Lyle. I had the Attak with Me though.

I was shocked. My dealer called Me a few days ago and asked Me for My autograph!......."Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" I said. I was pretty excited about that ride when I got home and I clicked a bunch of addresses from My contacts. I had Snowtech in there. I think I posted it on the trail conditions section to. Who knew they would print it? Definately one of those 'coolest things that has ever happened to Me.' I really need to thank Snowtech for My 15 minutes. Lets hope We get several storms like that this winter.
:rocks:

Back