• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Haydays chatter???

Mazz

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Fx Nytro RTX 40th
Less than a week away from the official start of winter and no chatter at all, who's going, what are you looking to buy? Let's hear it.

There's a thread in the lounge .
I wish I could go but we ( 8 of us ) are taking the hot rods up to the cabin in Hayward WI. this coming weekend . Went last year , left Rochester and back road tripped to there and then cruised around Winter and the Flowage area then north to Drummond and back to Hayward . Seems to take a lot longer to get around when not on a sled !! Wanted to look for a pair of white USI Triple Threats or buy a new set at the booth , oh well , just have to order a set later before the snow flies ...... You guys have fun and find all the great buys !! I'll be the north woods wishing I was on a sled !!

I am planning on going I missed it last year due to work. I still do not like the new venue location but I guess I will get used to it.

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this weekend, hand full of my riding buddies headed down on Saturday, I'm not looking for anything in particular it will just feel good to do some "window" shopping and to get back into the winter swing of things.

Planning to go Saturday early. Looking for a couple pairs of used skis to replace the metal skis on a couple of buddies' sleds. Other than that, I'm not really looking for anything this year.

Lots of new product to check out, like the new 509 helmets. Gonna kick the tires so to speak on the Poo Axys chassis, just to see what all the hype is about. Will probably throw some money away by buying a couple of raffle tickets. Might stick around long enough to take in the freestyle expo and a couple of outlaw drags before heading out. I live less than a half hour from the new location, so it's easy for me to become disinterested when the weather is nice.

Both days look good weatherwise. Hopefully the rain we've had lately doesn't make the ground too muddy.

Speaking of polaris I'm hoping they have a proto of their new Slingshot at there booth to show off for the weekend, also plan on looking into all manufactures UTVs, plan to be in that market soon.

I'm wondering how soggy it will be? If the fields have had as much rain as we have here in WI the ground is pretty saturated. Tractors/equipment taking off the hay will probably start the process then the vehicles...

Hope I'm wrong...

1.2" rain here in Central WI over night and it sure looked like MN got clobbered as well...

Our first crop hay got rained out and junk. Haven't been able to string together more than a couple of dry days in a row for second crop. Good hay, but need to get it off soon...

Back