• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No More Bunny in Yamaha Promo DVD's!

Would you like to see Bunny in future Yamaha promotional DVD's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
Fellow TY members:

I was at the Mpls. Snowmobile show tonight and had a chat with Bunny from the Yamaha "Johnny Skeptical" promo DVD's and got some pretty sad news.

It sounds like she and Johnny got their walking papers from Yamaha which means that the happy couple and her sister will not be featured in future Yamaha new sled model promotional material. She still will be doing promotional appearances at various shows for Yamaha.

I can understand Yamaha's reluctance to not continue with the "Johnny Skeptical" campaign any longer since the 4-strokes are not new ground in the snowmobile industry any longer, but to abandon Bunny's talents and her fan following, and to risk the chance of her straying to another camp is downright reckless abandonment.

I for one think that Yamaha is making a big mistake in not using her exceptional talent in the future and would like to see if any other fellow TY members feel the same way.

Please respond in the poll with how you feel.

Thanks. Boomer from TY 2-Stroke, VX1R from TY 4-Stroke.

A Bunny and Johnny Skeptical supporter. Darn Tootin!

Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny -

If Bunny and her sister has to go, I hope they'll let Misha Johnson get a big role in their PR campaign.

If bunny goes, Nos and Sled wont have anyone to drool over at the shows..... and dream about at muni........ say it isnt so.....

I really enjoyed the Johnny Skeptical mini-movies although the one year where he just talked about weight and oil was a bust the other videos have been a hoot! Bunny was always the highlight and her sister was icing on the cake. Who can forget "Eew, you smell like a chainsaw!" "That's the aroma, from snowmbiling, you'll get used to it." :yam:

Bunny will probably be at every WPSA race this year working at the Yamaha Racing Communication Center and go see here and say hi!!

I bet bunny will be around for a while.... maybe not as bunny but i'm sure they will keep her around!

I think they are making a mistake. Is the guy who made that decision the same guy who decided to not install reverse gear on their new Raptor 250? I watched the this years Ski-doo video and I don't even remember it. I actually tuned in to the Polaris podcast the year before last and it was awful.

The Yamaha videos were funny enough to sit and watch with your non Yamaha riding, beer drinking buddies. A big part of it was having hot chicks like Bunny and her sister. They should reconsider.

Back