• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Online Sno Check

Question. You guys that own a ltx or srx does the front end come off the ground like my rtx 129” or does it stay planted?

Well what are we talking... On acceleration or cornering? A well set up LTX LE will stay planted in both situations where the other models may lift the skis under acceleration and cornering depending on the set up.

Well what are we talking... On acceleration or cornering? A well set up LTX LE will stay planted in both situations where the other models may lift the skis under acceleration and cornering depending on the set up.
Guess the fun factor on a straight away grab the flipper and the front end likes to float. I understand some don’t like that and adjusting limiter strap makes a difference. The Srx is a lake racer but was just curious if it behaves like a ltx.

Guess the fun factor on a straight away grab the flipper and the front end likes to float. I understand some don’t like that and adjusting limiter strap makes a difference. The Srx is a lake racer but was just curious if it behaves like a ltx.

Put 300 HP in a 137" and stud it so it hooks and the skis will be off the ground floating and the fun factor thru the roof, you'll be trying to find a way to keep the front end down so you can steer it instead of running over the trail markers in the fields....

I never figured out why people think that having the skis off the ground all the time is fun. The Ski-Doo guys seem to love this, but I spent years trying to tame my ski doo 1200 turbos down to keep the skis on the ground and got sick of its ill handling point and shoot style of riding. I guess some guys think thats cool and all, but its certainly not fast or easy to go fast on and gets old after a period of time.

SRX will be the same as the other 137's LTX's. If you get the non-coupled suspension you'll have the skis hiked in the air all the time on little HP. To me thats no fun, a real point and shoot machine, but to each their own.

Put 300 HP in a 137" and stud it so it hooks and the skis will be off the ground floating and the fun factor thru the roof, you'll be trying to find a way to keep the front end down so you can steer it instead of running over the trail markers in the fields....

I never figured out why people think that having the skis off the ground all the time is fun. The Ski-Doo guys seem to love this, but I spent years trying to tame my ski doo 1200 turbos down to keep the skis on the ground and got sick of its ill handling point and shoot style of riding. I guess some guys think thats cool and all, but its certainly not fast or easy to go fast on and gets old after a period of time.

SRX will be the same as the other 137's LTX's. If you get the non-coupled suspension you'll have the skis hiked in the air all the time on little HP. To me thats no fun, a real point and shoot machine, but to each their own.
It's not my style either, but it may have been when I was in my teens.
Also why I traded my 2018 141 uncoupled.
To those that want the skis in the air buy the uncoupled like you mentioned.

@Simplespeed: I found one at Pat's Motor Sports in Greenland, MI. 3-year warranty.

Paid a little bit more than you did for yours but still not a too bad of a deal.

They still have some 2024 Sidewinder LTX and XTX left if anyone else is looking for one.

@Simplespeed: I found one at Pat's Motor Sports in Greenland, MI. 3-year warranty.

Paid a little bit more than you did for yours but still not a too bad of a deal.

They still have some 2024 Sidewinder LTX and XTX left if anyone else is looking for one.
Iam sure you realize that compared to 2025 models you still got a great deal on a brand new sled… You made a smart decision to buy in off season…

:cool: Yeah the only difference between the 24's and 25's are the color schemes (and the placard on the 25's)

Back