• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Non current XTX's ????????

Anyone see any good deals on non current Apex XTX"s? I am interested in a new 2011, 12 or 2013 or even 2014 but can't find any good deals on them. Two buddies of mine bought new non currents last year for $11,000 each. I would like to find a deal like that but I can't even find anything under $14,000!
They are wayyyy cheaper in the U.S, I have seen new 2014's for under $11,000 & the 2015's are not much more!!
I did find a new non current 2012 Cat 1100 Turbo procross for only $8,500 but after doing some research (that wasn't their best year, lol) decided it best to stick with Yammi!!!!!

There is a dealer in New Hampshire selling New left over 2011 XTX's for $8495

Easy right click the www address top of page select copy and right click and select paste in your reply!

Ya its a drive but 750 bucks will get you there and buy a few nights hotel. Think of it as an adventure, 11,250 is a cheap price to pay for a sled. 12 hours will get you to Saskatoon and 4 more next day to Edmonton to pick up sled, 4 back to Saskatoon and 12 home. Once you at Brandon Manitoba speed limit is 110 all the way!

No one around us has any Apex XTX's so you are going to have to travel if you want one. I drove 20 hours one way for mine and don't regret it at all. Almost went to Swan River Manitoba but he wanted more and I still had to drive 12 hours. I have relatives down east so I stopped for a visit while I was there for the same price.

[QUOTE="ranger1 said:
t might be worth looking into, after exchange + shipping probably still good deal!!!! youngdman, what site did you see that on? Thanks :)

post: 1206454, member: 15798"]Whoa, that might be worth looking into, after exchange + shipping probably still good deal!!!! youngdman, what site did you see that on? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]
It was on craigslist but I dont remember the dealership. I do remember it was a dealership though.

post: 1206454, member: 15798"]Whoa, that might be worth looking into, after exchange + shipping probably still good deal!!!! youngdman, what site did you see that on? Thanks :)
It was on craigslist but I dont remember the dealership. I do remember it was a dealership though.[/QUOTE]
Checked Craigslist, must be sold, the only decent deal was a 2011 with 1500 miles for $8,900 witch is definitely not worth the trip after exchange on that

Yorkton has a red and blue and swift current has a couple. Swift might even have 2013.

Sorry, when I read Northern Ontario, I was thinking NW Ontario up near MN. Good luck in your search.
M.N isn't that far but the Canadian dollar isn't worth the paper its printed on right now, lol!!! With that being said, that $9,500 sled would end up costing upwards of $11,500 + our 13% tax. Seen one in Alberta with only 350 kms for $10,500, was considering but pretty far away.

He is in NorthWesternOntario like a few others he is confusing us with Northern Ontario.
Sasquatch, where is the "confusion", on the first page I said I was from North West Ontario by the Manitoba border, can't get any more western Ontario than that, lol :)
Good deals 15-17 hr drive East or West of me, just a bit too far of a drive

put the word out with the truckers. some come back to Ontario empty or at least your direction empty and would be willing to haul it for what it would cost you for fuel to go get it. told a guy about running 4 hrs north to get my dads sled and he told me he would have hauled it back for $100.00 on the trailer. he had hauled a few that way for guys before.

Back