• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro cluches, which models fit ?

Sportsterdanne

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Im in the search for both clutches and wonder from what other models they will fit.
I belive that the secondary clutch is nytro only but what about the primary ?

I believe they are all the same on both APEX,NYTRO, and the VIPER too. The things that will not be the same is springs, helix, and weights.

Someone made a post with all the differences. Will look around. From what I recall and have seen is the Primary's all fit. Some differences are setscrews for pins,windage plates and like said all the rollers and weights.

The secondary clutch will have to be a Nytro one, the nytro has a different diameter secondary shaft.

cannondale27 said:
Someone made a post with all the differences. Will look around. From what I recall and have seen is the Primary's all fit. Some differences are setscrews for pins,windage plates and like said all the rollers and weights.

You mean the Primary from all 4 strokes (Apex, RX1, Vector, Phazer)? or from two strokes as well ?

clutch

only the other 4 stroke primary's will work, the ones that cam on the 2 stoke do not have the cut out for the weights to swing out. If you want you can use the 2 stroke primary scheaves but you will need the spider out of one from a four stroke. Secondary is nytro only

Back