• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro clutch venting

johnelway

Expert
anybody as put some universal screen circle or square from frogskinz to vent the clutch
In the front the side panel or on the side?

some pics?

I don't want to put a whole kit cause i already have all hole covered with screen. Just need to put some air into my clutch and not snow.

yes little bit of overheat on my clutch when i do some powder. seems the heat can't get out enough.

i will drill some hole in my clutch guard this week and if it's not enough put some vent in the front and side.

I was blowing belts like crazy on my xtx.. Every 300 miles.. So i bought the oval 2 by 4 inch vents from frog skinz and put them on the clutch side panel and lower panel in the middle of the clutches.. I havent blow a belt sense.. 500 miles with no problems..

FX NYTRO XTX 144 said:
I was blowing belts like crazy on my xtx.. Every 300 miles.. So i bought the oval 2 by 4 inch vents from frog skinz and put them on the clutch side panel and lower panel in the middle of the clutches.. I havent blow a belt sense.. 500 miles with no problems..

can you post some pics? or send me by email johnelway2003@gmail.com

any problem in the powder?

No problems in powder. Just once and a while wipe the vents off.. Ill send you pics of them tomorrow.. The sled is in the trailer and im on my way home from the U.P

FX NYTRO XTX 144 said:
No problems in powder. Just once and a while wipe the vents off.. Ill send you pics of them tomorrow.. The sled is in the trailer and im on my way home from the U.P

good thanks.

Will wait for the email.

Back