• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro did good at Woodgate!!!

unpride

Expert
600 Class, best stock run and best dealer prep.

Arctic Cat -
14.1@81
13.6@84

Ski-Doo E-Tec -
14.1@84
13.4@85

Yamaha
13.4@87
13.1@88

Polaris -
13.8@84
14.0@88

Ski-Doo 1200 -
13.7@87
13.2@88

Nice to see the Nytro did well :)

Good to see Nytro being the fastest in the 600 class,Still think they should race them in the 700-800cc class. I know the Nytro will hang with about any sled in 660ft.

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
So I guess the Doo video where the XR 1200 beats up on the FX Nytro is exactly that, DOO DOO :tg:

Looks like they performed pretty much identical. The speeds were the same but the nytro's ET was a bit faster. I have been doing a little of My own back to back comparissons between My Wife's Nytro and My 1200 and all I can say is Doo did a great job with the 1200. The 1200 engine feels stronger than the Nytro down low and it spins the track more than the Nytro. I think if I spend a little time fine tuning the 1200 for better traction it will pull away from the nytro. These two sleds are awesome and I think they will be very close performance wise. I also feel that the 1200's ride and handling will satisfy most riders right out of the crate where as the Nytro takes some fine tuning. I think the Nytro can be a blast for more active riders where as the 1200 will perform very well with little rider input. All you Nytro owners should try to get a ride on a 1200 this season. I think like Me you will be impressed with Doo's first ever performance 4 stroke sled.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
Can you post the #s of the 800 cc class?

Here They are...
Fastest to slowest, best of 2 runs

800 Class
Cat 12.86 @ 93 mph
Poo 12.90 @ 93
Doo 13.0 @ 93
Apex 13.01 @91

Crossfire R 1000 11.6 @103 mph
Z1 Turbo 12.5 @ 95

Thanks for posting the higher CC sleds. As far the Doo pulling harder then the Nytro,Mags. Say the exact opposite and people who ride both. Just going by what I heard.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
Thanks for posting the higher CC sleds. As far the Doo pulling harder then the Nytro,Mags. Say the exact opposite and people who ride both. Just going by what I heard.

THE SHOOT OUT show that the nytro and ski-doo 4 stroke are real close but it also prove that both belong in the 600 cc class and that the 800cc 2 stroke are a lot faster.

jds1000 said:
NyTrOMaNIaC said:
So I guess the Doo video where the XR 1200 beats up on the FX Nytro is exactly that, DOO DOO :tg:

Looks like they performed pretty much identical. The speeds were the same but the nytro's ET was a bit faster. I have been doing a little of My own back to back comparissons between My Wife's Nytro and My 1200 and all I can say is Doo did a great job with the 1200. The 1200 engine feels stronger than the Nytro down low and it spins the track more than the Nytro. I think if I spend a little time fine tuning the 1200 for better traction it will pull away from the nytro. These two sleds are awesome and I think they will be very close performance wise. I also feel that the 1200's ride and handling will satisfy most riders right out of the crate where as the Nytro takes some fine tuning. I think the Nytro can be a blast for more active riders where as the 1200 will perform very well with little rider input. All you Nytro owners should try to get a ride on a 1200 this season. I think like Me you will be impressed with Doo's first ever performance 4 stroke sled.

Just saying that the biased video released by Skidoo was trash, and these real world results prove it. I'm sure the XR is a great sled, had a Skidoo for a few years myself and loved it, but c'mon, the video where the XR stomps the FX Nytro is nothing more than BRP trying to sell their product. I'm not saying that the others don't do the same, just saying that the proof is in the pudding. And don't forget, the XR still has 100+ more cc's displacement too....

jds1000 said:
NyTrOMaNIaC said:

How good is the doo of fuel compared to the Nytro? Should have good range with the decent size fuel tank.

Dan

Back