• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro guys interested????

SLEDSTART

VIP Member
Hey everyone,

I'm just trying to get a feel for how many of you may be interested in the SledStart for the Nytros? Reason I ask is the LCD display currently shows an Apex on the it. I can have Nytro displays made if there is enough interest.

Please post up if this is of interest to you.

For info on the sledstart, go to the last pages of this thread or the link in my signature.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=62074

Thanks,
SD

I am in for one for sure if you get a Nytro picture on it for me. A Nytro specific model would be great, if it is not much trouble. I really like the fact that you guys and Rock worked together on the handwarmer startup feature. Thanks again guys.....................Brian

Well, there is addl cost and it will not be in the first run that is coming, BUT would it make you NOT buy one IF we never did those displays??? (Nytro and Phazer)
OR...if you buy one now, and we had addl. LCD displays available at a later date that had the Nytro on it???

I'm just getting a feel...

I KNOW we could do it if there was an addl say $20.00 per unit. If I could get 20 pre orders at the addl costs I would go ahead and do it...

So there are some options...

I plan on getting one of those for the attak and nytro will the same remote work for both sleds? if not it would be nice to have the nytro picture to tell the remotes apart.

yamiboost said:
I plan on getting one of those for the attak and nytro will the same remote work for both sleds? if not it would be nice to have the nytro picture to tell the remotes apart.

Yes...same remote will work for both sleds. You can program either remote for either sled. If I get enough of you Nytro guys that want the Nytro on the LCD, I will do remotes for those. I am going to try to be able to sell you just the remote and then you can program it for the Nytro with the module you will already have in the sled. Cost to design a new LCD glass is the issue so unless I have enough demand, this may or may not happen right off the bat.

SD

By the way...there was a page up on the site for a day or so showing the price at $249.95 or something like that. THAT IS NOT THE PRICE!
It will be $199.95. The web girl had no idea we had the link up on here and did not know our pricing yet. She just threw that in there as she was building the test page for the site.

just an FYI for those who may not visit general discussion to often or may be new here:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=45

Page 4 of that thread is where I listed some of the features of the unit. It has grown since then and the site will be up very soon with all the details. The later pages of that thread also have more info.

One of the test sleds will be at the March Muni ride (3-13-3-15) as well.

SD

www.sledstart.com

Noted boon...

If we can get enough...i'm open to building a display for you guys. Otherwise it's the Apex for now, and maybe we will do them down the road, but the price will be higher if I am building remotes only to replace the one that will come with the modules

Back