• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro on fire!!

I thought my neighbors wood stove was blowing smoke my way, he'll no flames flames flames.but I got it out ... thank God

20160130_132125.jpg 20160130_132133.jpg
Some how something made a nest over the header, I guess I will have to take the seat off and check it out.

20160130_132903.jpg
I rolled the track back and this is what I found after blowing above the header pipe . I will bet there is more up there.

Damn, glad you got it put out so fast

Sent fra min E6653 via Tapatalk

Glad you got it out!! Damn rodents. Make sure you check your air filter and box. Hopefully they did'nt chew any wires.

Pete

Really glad you got it out. They got into my air box before. Now I check it out before I head up north. Any damage or just some smoke?

Thanks guys ! Flames they were coming from the box that shrouds the header. I've been doing all the mods to my sled out side , in front of my garage, usually it's in the sled dock . I have a huge pine trees right next to where I am working, dam critters. .. I pulled the gas tank and took that box apart . It was like a small wood stove :mad:. So while I had it all apart I put a motor cycle exhaust on it .Yoshimura tri flo , way to load.:sled1:

Glad you got it out. It sure gets hot in a hurry in there. Good time to check your exhaust donuts too if they haven't allready been replaced. I could always smell burnt straw smell on mine when I would start it in the summer. Had it appart this winter to replace the donuts and there was some straw in there. Figured that's where it had to be coming from. No rodents just stuff that got thrown up by the track and went in around the flex pipes.

Cousin had something build a nest in his can on his Cat couple yrs ago. Melted and burned his sled right down. I stuff exhausts with steel wool and surround sleds with mothballs never had a prob with critters.

Wow Glad you got it out so quick. Much better to save it then have to call the insurance company.

Just keep it in an enclosed area in the warmer months as much as possible

I keep it in the sled dock all the time , had to leave it out side to do some MODS. Lol, star rear suspension. Mountain tech 43 plus 2 . Mountain tech shorty skid plate . Put the stock skis back on , with 8 inch slim jim doolys. Up bushman bushings . Excel wheels , 8 of them. 4th wheel kit from barn of parts. I'm sure I forgot something, little critters, pain in the a$$,

Back