• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Race sleds

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
looks like Yamaha sold the Hillclimb Racers. My dealer got one. Looking forward to checking it out and taking it for a rip! Looks like only thing missing is front shocks. It has Race front, modded Timbersled skid and Turbo. Supposed to be 260hp. Would be nice to keep track of where these sleds go.

Correct me if I am wrong but werent some of the race front subframes cast aluminum? Anyway here are some pics of it. Runs strong! Definitly not C12 in it. Probably MR9. God it smells good!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

All cross country race front ends from 2011 on were a sheet metal construction. There was some cast aluminum front frames as well, but those were only used in the snocross setups from 07, 08, or 09 area if I remember correctly. That looks like Nathan Titus's sled that he ran a hand full of times.

Correct me if I am wrong but werent some of the race front subframes cast aluminum? Anyway here are some pics of it. Runs strong! Definitly not C12 in it. Probably MR9. God it smells good!

man those are some high performance looking front shocks on that! I bet those cost a cool 5 bucks, I bet they are valved stiff also!

Dont worry they have been tested and the material has the perfect ride quality you all have been waiting for! LOL Somebody must have wanted the originals. Easy replacement though. Uses a 18.5 long shock just like the Cats.

Notice the rails are IceAge. Thick. This sled was made to take a pounding for sure. Track has a extra middle row of windows looks to be cut from factory. Will be digging into the sled as soon as time allows.

Sled was sold to a local who blew his Turbo motor Nytro. Will keep tabs on what he does and try to get him to post pics. At least it went to a good home although mad all I got to do is hear it run!

Back