• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro restore project

belcher

Veteran
Wife pefers the rider forward riding position on my sidewinder, speeds her up another 15mph beyond the dreaded 25mph cruising speed where you go crazy out of boredom and contemplate running into a tree on purpose for excitement . Anyways I want to get a nytro I know about the exaust donuts the a arm bushing skid sevicing and relays as i have an apex with 15000miles on it. I want to know when looking at used nytro what to look for?

Try to find a 13 or 14. These years came with the extra rear cooler and the tuner skis. However they do come with crappier front shocks. The spindle bushings that hold the ski on tend to wear pretty fast as well as ball joints. Other then that I found that mine jas been pretty well bullet proof pushing 10k miles. The sliders "hyfax" wear pretty fast but the duponts work well and yamaha used to make a marginal wheel kit for the xtx.

Back