• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro skid revamp

Justinthemnytro

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris iqr 600
2013 nytro mtx 153 supercharged 180.
2012 yamaha nytro xtx (burned)
2009 polaris iqr 600(burned)
i put the lightweight suspension kit on my 2013 nytro mtx. And will be putting the big nuts axel with 3 wheels on. I'm just wondering what else I could do to my skid. I'm thinking of changing the wheels to billet ones just for the looks and maybe they weigh less. Ice age rails maybe ?

Thick age rails are out of the ? Because I don't want my sled bigger than a 153 it is.

I take that back I guess ice age rails do have the 153 but I seem to have to use the stock adjuster and axel? I want to use the big nuts axel and the cat style adjuster does anyone know if I can?

I've got a nice set of used exit shocks for a nytro that you should be using :)

Billet wheels are nice they will help on hifax ware and make the track roll better but i don't think there any lighter. I have an extra set of ice age rails that are brand new for the float suspension. By looking at the rail you could use cat style adjusters but the big nuts kit would have to have a beeper end cap. I bet oft racing could make them that way for you

Back