• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Suspension Swap

Rick Chalut

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 nytro xtx
Hello.
I have recently purchased an 08 nytro rtx. I am wondering if anyone has put a different rear skid in that chassis with any success. I have done it on older sleds but nothing in a rider forward chassis.
Thanks Rick

superman has put a mono in his nitro.

Has anybody ever put in and sc5 skid from a doo? I can get a pretty good deal on an x-package sc5.

I was considering a suspension swap at one time and my first choice was the SC5 but I couldn't find one for a price I was willing to pay. Still may try it one day....

I had a 2013 nytro two winters ago and loved the power and reliability. I found that the sled pushed in the corners, I thought that the rear skid was the problem. Now I have the 2008 I would like to try another skid in the chassis.

you can put the star suspension relocation kit and a longer track to correct some of the pushing and ski lift. The kit moves the suspension back 3.5 inches for a better approach angle. I also remember someone on here had installed a sc5 136 in a Nytro if you search for it you probably can find it.

Back