• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro will not go past 130km

rage man said:
so i need a pc5 with ulmer map an air box mod an i dont need to get the auto tuner
A auto tune is not mandatory. I believe if you're running full exhaust you should have either a airbox mod or K&N filter set-up along with a PCIII or PCV. I know some guys don't bother with an intake mod because they feel it's too noisy but run the other mods such as PC and exhaust with a different map
I have a PCIII for sale that requires a flash (firmware) and I could supply a Map. I would suggest you buy a K&N kit + PCV from Ulmer and he'll pre map it for you.

I never really noticed the noise from the air box mod. Maybe I will try and listen for it this year. Was to busy last year listening to the sound of the pipe. Are the K&N's louder then the air box vents I wonder.

From the guys I have talked to about K&N's that trail ride wear ear plugs because of the noise. Do the air box mod; same gain, less noise, less headache ;)!

Mod from hurricane, holes in the lid and bottom of the box. It was specifically produced to gain max hp with the hindle exhaust in a kit from hurricane. Tuned with the pc5

Back