• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx

LOL what reliability?

Haha, exactly! This particular guy actually has over 6,000 miles on the odo without any motor work that i know of. But he's also the only guy I ride with that has an 800 that hasn't burned down yet, with emphasis on the yet...

For what it's worth, we've lined up twice on the lake. Who ever got the jump out of the hole held a couple sled lengths up till roughly 100. His is a renegade with studs and mine is an XTX with a 1.75 back country.

Not meaning to be a keyboard ninja and start a fight but I'm sure there's a lot of different opinions on what the phrase "it rails" means.

Joking aside, I'm happy with my XTX overall, though I'm always looking for ways to improve it. My buddy with an 800 XP chassis Skidoo always gives me someone to chase in the twisties but the reliability of that 800 motor is just not something I want...
My interpretation of rails means I don't have to hang off the thing, looking like a monkey trying to buttf$#k a beachball, to get it to corner without pushing or oversteering.

I have been riding since 1995, made my bones on XTs, SXs, SXRs, Viper etc..... I know what a 'railing sled' means.

Thanks for the reply...

Snake let's race , I ride up in Maine. Eustis next to Pines market area. Lol
If there is any snow left, sure!

Made it over to Grand Falls this weekend. Was gorgeous.

Snake ,grand falls in think I've been there . Is that up past Eustis ?
Grand Falls is on the Kennebec about 12-15 miles up from the Forks. A little less than half way to Eustis from The Forks.

Yeah I checked it out I've been there ,that's a fast ride lots of long runs . I looked it up on Google Earth. If you zoom in you can see the trail back to Pines market . Then we ride another hour and 45 minutes back to camp ,on rt 27.

Grand Falls is on the Kennebec about 12-15 miles up from the Forks. A little less than half way to Eustis from The Forks.
My bad.... Grand Falls is on The Dead, not the Kennebec. I should be able to remember, I white water rafted the Kenny about 30 times, and The Dead 10.

Sorry for the mix up.

Back