• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ohlins EC Rear shock

bix96

Veteran
I know these were designed for an 06-10. Will these work on an 11 & up? Anyone know if it will fit on an XTX?

Not sure if it would fit but if it did....would the electronics still be in place?

I was just curios if the shock eye to eye measurement and the spring was close. I found a really good deal on an Ohlins shock, & thought it might be an interesting project/adaption/experiment. Yes, I would have to adapt controls and gauge. Snowless winter has me bored. lol

It's always cool to experiment. But adapting is a bit more difficult when the skid was never designed for one shock. Now if you had an SE, that might be different. I do believe that has the one Fox megafloat right? That may be able to do it.

If you decide to go with it, I have an Ohlins controller I would let go cheap. When I got my Ohlins and upgraded my skid to a mono, the kit came with a controller for the RX1 so you can run the shock. It has a little LCD screen and stuff...

I never once broke a wire on mine there is a thread on how to route it so it dont break but its old so may take some searching maybe someone remembers how it needs to go and will chime in.

Back