• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

oil change and yamacharger

ScottyD

Expert
Hamilton Ontario/sled from Sand Lake/Kearney
doing an oil change and dicovered my boost/duct tube from the impellar housing to the plenum box was cracked along the seam, so anyone running 1 should check their tube for cracks also
called g-force and they are sending me 1 for free :Rockon:

Thanks for the heads-up. May not get a chance to do any checking this year as no snow so probably wouldn't be any riding.
Last year when I had an issue with the impeller bearing housing broken G-Force was very prompt in helping. Customer Service was great for me and seems to be the same for you.

ScottyD said:
doing an oil change and dicovered my boost/duct tube from the impellar housing to the plenum box was cracked along the seam, so anyone running 1 should check their tube for cracks also
Do you have the old one piece housing?

kviper said:
ScottyD said:
Do you have the old one piece housing?

my boost tube has 2 seams, it was cracked along the rear seam- brake caliper side
my impellar housing is fine, the only other problem was the outerwear had a few holes on th bottom side where it wraps under the impellar housing in between the housing and side panel, could have been caused by snow getting in there and ice forming

Back