• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oillites

Voda2000

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer GT 136"
Hi,

I just got my Oillite kit from the Yamaha and I was wondering do you still pack the tubes with grease when you assemble them?

Thanks.

I just had mine done. Red River Yamaha said "Yamaha" was on back order till they didn't know when with the new bushings. Sucked cause I had to replace with the older version.

I bought them from Wildwood. They had one set in stock but when we opened the box one of the bushing was missing. They ordered me another set last Monday and I got them on Thursday.

I won't deal with Winnipeg Sport N Leisure anymore.

I installed them on the weekend. Very nice product and they defiantly tightened the front end up.

Forgot about wildwood ,actually working close by there maybe I'll hit them up and ya I refuse to use the sport n lie if I don't need to. I actually go to Capitol for 99.7% of my parts.

ATV PRO #11 said:
I just had mine done. Red River Yamaha said "Yamaha" was on back order till they didn't know when with the new bushings. Sucked cause I had to replace with the older version.
Why not just order them aftermarket (like Ulmer's) if you can't get them from Yamaha?

Back